- Nitin Joglekar, Jane Davies, Edward G. Anderson, 2016: The Role of Industry Studies and Public Policies in Operations Management. Production and Operations Management
- Holly J Lanham, et al, 2015:Trust and Reflection in Primary Care Practice Redesign
- Holly J Lanham, Shi Ying Lim, Sirkka L Jarvenpaa, 2015: Barriers to Interorganizational Knowledge Transfer in Post-Hospital Care Transitions: Review and Directions for Information Systems Research
- Holly J Lanham, Shannon M Provost, Luci K Leykum, Reuben McDaniel, Jacqueline Pugh, 2015: Health care huddles: Managing complexity to achieve high reliability
- Holly J Lanham et al, 2014: Understanding differences in electronic health record (EHR) use: linking individual physicians' perceptions of uncertainty and EHR use patterns in ambulatory care.
- Holly J Lanham et al, 2013: Relationship Quality and Patient-Assessed Quality of Care in VA Primary Care Clinics: Development and Validation of the Work Relationships Scale
- Holly J Lanham, Luci K Leykum, Reuben R McDaniel, 2012: Same organization, same electronic health records (EHRs) system, different use: exploring the linkage between practice member communication patterns and EHR use patterns in an ambulatory care setting.
WHITEPAPERS and CASE STUDIES
- Neal Wendt 2017: WHITEPAPER:Single Patient Flow
- Edward G. Anderson Jr, 2017: WHITEPAPER:What Hinders Lean Process Improvement in Healthcare
- Edward G. Anderson Jr, 2017: WHITEPAPER: Primary & Specialist Healthcare Needs Process Improvement
- Neal Wendt, 2017: CASE STUDY Institute of Lean Healthcare Case Study - Clinical Lean Transformation Process
- Edward G. Anderson Jr, Neal Wendt, 2017: ILH McCombs Healthcare Symposium 2017